Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the saga continues

Here are two more paintings that continue the story of the love dazed dino. My class thought it would be fun to turn it into a series piece so i have another illustration showing the love triangle where the dino loves the caveman and the wife is jealous and the poor caveman is caught in between. Then the next one shows the aftermath of the confrontation. I plan to do one more to wrap all of these up so be on the look out for it. (p.s. the color is weird because again i just took a picture of it, i really need to find time to scan these into the computer)

love triangle
aftermath


3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Those look so good Alaina! I love the facial expressions, and I like the little broken heart eye in the second one. :)

Mason & Laura said...

ahahahah! those are hilarious! and SO cute! I love them!

Melissa said...

I never knew how good of a artist you are. I'm jealous, I've always wanted to be able to draw. Great work!